Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hey Arrested Development fans !

Wasn't it odd when George Michael tried to be a part of a band during Episode 13? Wasn't it even more odd that his instrument of choice was a wood block? Ok, maybe that last part wasn't so surprising... 

But Hey! That was actually Daniel Zott from Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. fronting the band in the opening scene! Make sure to check out the full 15 episodes from the new Season 4 on Netflix, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you twice.



Here's what he had to say about the experience :

"When I showed up on set Mitchell Hurwitz looked at me and thought I was the wrong guy. It turned out that my hair had just gotten too huge. After taming my mane I got to meet Michael Cera who was playing the piano in between takes. I'm so grateful that I was able to watch a truly talented actor work out his lines and ad-lib in real time. I'm still not sure I was the guy they wanted, but I made the most of my one line and even ad-libbed a blank stare into MC's eyes."
- Daniel Zott, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.  




No comments:

Post a Comment