Saturday, April 27, 2013

Coachella -- Saturday 4/20/13

So, Coachella happened...

 
Phoenix's Thomas Mars pc: Jennifer Botello

Due to certain circumstances / I shot film / I don't have any photos of Friday, *but what a day it was.



Last year I decided to skip Coachella, mainly because tickets sold out but that's besides the point. This year they had security up the ying yang and it took like **30 minutes to actually get inside the festival. Once I finally made it inside Saturday, I headed to the Yuma tent to catch Jamie XX's set and chill inside Coachella's newest edition, hosted by Hollywood's SOUND Nightclub and complete with air coconditioning and couches!


Anywho.... Major Lazer








The xx







Phoenix



















*note the sarcasm, thanks asterisk.
**ok. not really, but in the hot sun it seemed like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment